DATA CENTER CLEANING SERVICES
Our data center cleaning services meet ISO standard 14644 Class 100,000 and include: floor plenum; ceiling plenum; high pressure laminate sub floor tiles (all sides not just the surface); high pressure laminate sub floor frame; hardware; equipment; overhead cable trays; pipes; lights; cages; fences; furniture and wall fixtures.
Plenum Cleaning Services has a customer satisfaction guarantee. The job is not complete until the customers performs a random walk-through inspection and signs off on the completion of the work order.
We can customize an annual data center cleaning program that includes a combination of annual, bi-annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily visits to reduce cost and meet your business and budgetary needs.
We offer month-to-month and per visit service agreements as well as discounted annual agreements.
We offer post data center construction clean up services.
We offer data center porter services.
We offer hourly data center cleaning services that can be used to:
- Decontaminate hardware and equipment that will be introduced into the data center.
- Decontaminate the plenum and sub floor area when introducing or removing hardware and equipment.
- Clean up after hardware and equipment repairs.
- We will work simultaneously with system administrators and technicians.
We offer IDF, MDF and power/electric room cleaning services.
We offer strip and wax services for vinyl composition tile floor data centers, power rooms, IDF and MDF rooms.
We will provide a detailed scope of work.
We will provide customer references with a written estimate.
We will remove scuffmarks and other stains from the high pressure laminate sub floor tiles.
Unlike most data center cleaning companies that only lift every other tile and only clean the surface side, we lift every tile and clean it completely as well as the plenum space and sub floor tile frame.
We will not disrupt the cooling air balance in the plenum, cause a safety hazard and create vertical and horizontal sub floor instability by removing more than two sub floor tiles at once.
We will report damage and hazards discovered during cleaning.
We never introduce liquid or machines that use liquid into the data center!
Plenum and sub floor detail cleaning.
Before and after strip and wax.
Debris removed from the plenum.
Post plenum, sub floor frame and tile (all sides) cleaning.
Dirt that was removed from inside ventilated tiles.
Concrete residue that will flake off and become airborne.
COMMERCIAL JANITORIAL SERVICES
Our commercial janitorial services and schedules are
designed to meet our customer’s needs, although
common janitorial services include: trash collection and
removal, disinfecting, dusting, polishing, glass and mirror
cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and recycling
in common areas such as:
- Exterior and interior entrances including doors and windows
- Lobbies, foyers, receptionist areas, and waiting rooms
- Offices, cubicles, hallways, elevators, and stairways
- Kitchens, lunchrooms, lounges, and patios
- Restrooms and locker rooms
- Closets, storage rooms, and warehouses
- Strip and wax
- Carpet cleaning
- Tile grout cleaning
- Window washing
- Foreclosed property trash-out service
- Rental property move-out clean-up service
- Daytime porter services